- My pens have been cleaned (mostly) and inked.
- I have sorted out various writing papers I think I want to use up, also restocking my letter writing-travel-kit.
- I have selected some decorative tapes and stickers to carry about with me too.
- I live in a touristy area and so raided the attractions leaflets, mostly produced for last year, so I could cut out the maps. I'll include one in some of my surprise letters, well, that is the plan.
- I need to find my glue roller so I can affix the aforementioned maps to the letter paper when needed.
- I have postage stamps to hand. I must go in search of Airmail labels.
I think that is about it for now. Is there anything I am missing? I will leave picking who to write to for later as people are still signing up, and signing up closes at the end of January for InCoWriMo-2019. https://incowrimo-2019.org/ and http://lettermo.com/