Tuesday 27 September 2016

Stamps on incoming mail.

 After showing some of the Royal Mail issues I use, I thought it would be time to show stamps on incoming mail.
I received this one earlier this month, the first I received with a Star Trek stamp. I watched the repeats of the original series as a child before going on to watch The Next Generation and then some of Deep Space 9 and Voyager.
Today, I received this huge envelope. I had to request redelivery as I was out when the postman tried to deliver last week. The sender had used both the stamps of Star Trek issued from the USA and Canada. I had not expected this and it was an extremely pleasant surprise.
These are just some of the envelopes containing letters needing replies. Although I no longer "postcross" I am still fond of Postcrossing and am pleased to see a stamp from the second issue of Postcrossing stamps issued by The Netherlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment