Friday 25 October 2013

Distractions

I have found myself busy with distractions.... mainly stamps. I collected stamps as a child and would like to get back into it. The stamps below were some of the Canada stamps I had then. 
Consequently, I haven't been in much of a writing mood as I sort out some of the old stamps, and soak ones I recently purchased as kiloware.
With all the distractions, I even forgot to send something to The Letters Page, a journal about correspondence, with issue two being about penpals (submissions closed over a week ago). Perhaps I wouldn't have managed a single side of A4!
I have still been writing letters, but have been a bit slower than usual. I do like to reply to letters within a fortnight but have a few to reply received at the beginning of the month. I will get them sent out within the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment