Saturday 31 January 2015

February is Letter Writing Month

In just over a couple of hours, it will be February. February is when some people take part in the International Correspondence Writing Month (InCoWriMo) at http://incowrimo.org/
I am looking forward to receiving (and sending) surprise mail via this project. Last year, I corresponded with some interesting people I might not have contacted via profiles on various penpalling websites. I will continue to correspond with my existing penfriends and correspondents too. Should be easy enough, but perhaps if I need a break from letterwriting, I could take a look and sort some stamps, although ones on envelopes from current correspondents will not be removed.

It was the anniversary of Winston Churchill's funeral yesterday. I can't quite make out the postmark.
Batman and others, on stamps from the USA.
Stamps on letters from Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment