Sunday 10 February 2013

Lettermo

It is the month of February and the Month of Letters Challenge over at Lettermo. I am keeping up and even made the morning collection from the post box on Saturday. Last year, I made a couple of penpals through Lettermo and wonder how many new letters I will receive. I have written letters to some Lettermo people and look forward to making new penfiendships penfriendships. I received something last week via SendSomething and have already written a reply to be sent on Monday.
January was quite a quiet postal month for me, I had a nasty cold and didn't feel like replying to many letters. I caught up, but only a few were written past my ideal fortnight deadline (next deadline is to send within a month of receipt). I'll try to remember to write the January stats in my next post (hopefully this month).

No comments:

Post a Comment