Monday 27 August 2012

Been busy writing letters

I have been busy replying to letters. I have already finished one sheet of Gold Medal stamps (Dani King, Joanna Rowsell, Laura Trott in the Cycling - Women's Team Pursuit, in a world record time).
Last week I sent off a letter to France with extra bits, with 3 Gold Medal stamps (so that's where one of the stamps from the above sheet went, along with Andy Murray and Bradley Wiggins).
On Sunday, we stopped off at a supermarket. I noticed this slightly inaccessible postbox.
At least it was a Sunday when there was no postal collection, and today's a bank holiday (no postal delivery today).

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's my envelope up there! At least it is now, as it was delivered yesterday (not a Bank Holiday in France). I took a photo of it as well!!

    Can't decide whether it was a stupid place to put a pillar box or a stupid place to park trolleys. Probably a bit of both......

    ReplyDelete